A Dream, Travel to Leh Ladakh

Deep inside the mountains and rivers ,The adventures wide themselves .
I felt by" feast one's eyes on something" and imagined there were tiny little wings on my back and a new step bounce a bit.I don't want to travel Ladakh but whatever floats your boat .When I entered to the Ladakh to Step it up ,Gear to travel.There were a plenty of rivers,mountains and ice balls , it just a ticket .I felt to travel  light .To be a track of travelling and I fall an asleep like a  baby before feeling to travel and wake up with an experienced dream of travelling  to Ladakh. Atlast ;
I realised that I love to travel and I live to travel .
It's just an imagination and dream of travelling 😉 to ladakh
 love nature and live with nature 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Myself

college days 😍